Are you in a bushfire impacted area?
Has wildlife returned but there’s no food?
Fauna Rescue can help – AT NO COST TO YOU
Here’s how …
Fauna Rescue of SA Inc will assist wildlife in fire damaged areas in the Adelaide
Hills and, where possible, on Kangaroo Island. We can assist with:
1. Arranging food drops where wildlife is present but food is limited or
non-existent, until regrowth occurs.
2. Supporting property owners who have sighted populations of wildlife on
their land and would like assistance to feed them.
3. Supplying and installing feed stations and water stations (if needed) for a
variety of native animals.
4. Installing temporary shelters for wildlife ie possum and bird boxes.
5. Rescuing injured, orphaned or sick wildlife.
6. Supporting people rescuing and rehabilitating wildlife.
7. Possibly contributing to re-vegetation projects.
Please email Fauna Rescue of SA Inc for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
found injured wildlife?
Please DO NOT use email to contact Fauna Rescue for wildlife that is injured, requires rescuing or re-locating.